NJAMHAA Seeks Presentation Proposals for
Applications Due December 14, 2021
November 24, 2021
NJAMHAA is accepting presentation proposals through December 14, 2021 for its Spring Conference, Nurturing Diverse Communities, which will be held virtually on April 5, 2021.
· National Labor Law and Unions
· Crisis Response System
· Telehealth and Digital Services
· Innovative Service Delivery Models
· Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
· Social Work Ethics
· Workforce Recruitment, Retention and Wellness
· Evidence-Based Practices
· Fiscal Stability and Sustainability
· Business Growth and Sustainability
· Evidence-Based Recovery Apps
· Identifying and Addressing Social Determinants of Health
· Traditional and Non-Traditional Mergers and Acquisitions, Strategic Alliances, Private Equity
· Managed Care: The Pros and Cons of Carve-Ins and Carve-Outs
We value your experience and expertise and with your participation, we will ensure that our 2022 Spring Conference is one that members will find most beneficial to their work, their organizations and those they serve.
Please consider submitting a proposal to present at our 2022 Spring Conference, Nurturing Diverse Communities. Please click here for the Instructions/Application or share with others you would like to hear from at the conference!
Please note, when submitting your presentation, it is important to include all documentation requested in in the instructions. The documents are required to be considered for continuing education accreditation.
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Please Save the Date! If you cannot present, we hope you will attend!
- New Jersey's COVID-19 Vaccination Plan (Prepared by the New Jersey Department of Health)
- New Jersey Department of Health's COVID-19 Vaccination Resources and Weekly Newsletter Vax Matters
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Vaccine Resources
To help everyone stay informed about the coronavirus and recommendations that have been shared by various resources, NJAMHAA has consolidated resources. Click here to access links.
Race and Behavioral Health Resources
NJAMHAA has compiled a list of resources related to race and mental health. Click here to access the links.