With the many changes taking place in the behavioral healthcare environment and the reconfiguration of agencies, many staff openings are becoming available, and many individuals are seeking positions. As a result, NJAMHAA has been offering this classified-ad service to both members and nonmembers: A fee for placing the posting and the cost of the communication has been paid for by the individual advertising the position.
Northwest Essex Community Healthcare Network has several employment opportunities including:
Please visit our website at www.northwestessex.org for further information about these positions and to apply.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted May 13, 2021
Strategic Program Team Leader
The nation’s first Center of Excellence for Tourette Syndrome is seeking a Strategic Program Team Leader to join their dynamic team. NJ Center for Tourette Syndrome (NJCTS) is located in beautiful downtown Somerville, NJ and offers a competitive salary and medical benefits. The position requires a B.A. in Marketing, Business, Project Management or similar field with a minimum of five years’ experience in strategic planning, project and staff management. Prior non-profit experience is required.
Click here for additional details about NJCTS and this opportunity.
To express your interest in this position or nominate a candidate, please send a cover letter and resume to Mary McGuckin, Senior Recruiter, PNP Staffing Group, at email@example.com
Posted May 12, 2021
Sr. Clinical Director (Bi-lingual) - Burlington, NJ
Center For Family Services is seeking an experienced, bilingual, mental health professional for the Senior Clinical Director position for the Juntos Program. This is a full time position in a quickly growing organization that positively influences children and teens. The Senior Clinical Director is a motivated, culturally sensitive individual who is dedicated to the care of international children living in the United States. The Senior Clinical Director will oversee the entire program's treatment component including the treatment team and facilitating coordination between all disciplines within the facility.
• LCSW, LPC or equivalent certification
• Master of Social Work (MSW) degree or Masters in related counseling field
• Supervisory experience required
• At least ten years' experience in the field, five of which have been in a supervisory role.
• Experience with individual, group, and family therapy for youth and families, preferably in a residential setting
• Bi-lingual fluency in both English and Spanish (reading, writing, speaking, conversational)
• Excellent driving skills
• Be a licensed Driver for at least three years
• Must successfully submit to and pass medical, criminal, motor vehicle and other background checks
To apply directly online, click here.
View all of rewarding career opportunities at www.centerffs.org.
Posted May 11, 2021
Oaks Integrated Care Seeks Vice President, Mental Health Crisis Services
The position requires a Clinical License (LCSW, LPC), has experience providing crisis services, and has at least two years of supervisory experience. A Master's degree in mental health with a minimum of five years of post-Master’s experience is preferred. Crisis Screener Certification a plus.
The Vice President’s office will be located in our Cherry Hill, New Jersey location and offers flexible day/evening hours Monday through Friday, with 24/7 on-call responsibilities.
Click here for additional details about Oaks Integrated Care and this opportunity.
To express your interest in this position or nominate a candidate, please send a cover letter and resume to Gregory Nielsen, Senior Vice President, Dennis C. Miller Associates, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dennis C. Miller, Founder & Chairman, at email@example.com.
Posted May 4, 2021
Program Director, Available School Youth Services Support Team
Mercer Council is seeking applications for a full time Program Director to oversee the Available School Youth Services Support Team (ASYSST), the School Based Youth Services Program at Ewing High School.
Job responsibilities includes:
- Leading the ASYSST team.
- Liaison between NJ DCF, EHS Administration and Mercer Council.
- Planning activities/programs to meet the requirements of SBYSP and benefit students of EHS.
- Master's Degree in Counseling/Social Work/Psychology with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with adolescents.
- Seeking an organized, creative and self-motivated individual who can plan meaningful, relevant, culturally competent services in a fun and effective way.
- Strong leadership and documentation skills are a must.
- Salary 50k-55k depending on education and experience with a good benefit package.
Interested candidates please submit resumes to Jocelyn Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Mercer Council, visit our website at www.mercercouncil.org.
Posted May 3, 2021
Turning Point: Director of Development & Public Affairs
Turning Point Inc. is seeking a Director of Development & Public Affairs to oversee fundraising, marketing, and public relations efforts, in support of the agency’s mission to provide compassionate treatment for substance use and co-occurring disorders. This position reports to the CEO and works closely with the leadership team to establish and achieve fundraising goals in order to supplement the agency’s contract and fee-for-service revenue; as well as helps to maintain the agency’s excellent reputation as a leading provider of substance abuse treatment in New Jersey, through marketing and public relations initiatives.
- Work with CEO, CFO, and leadership team to determine annual development revenue and expense budgets, and set strategies to meet budgeted goals
- Oversee/manage all aspects of fundraising, including annual appeal, online giving and other individual fundraising; special events; and private grants, as well as ongoing donor communication and engagement
- Ensure proper management of donor and gift information in CRM database, and proper reconciliation with finance team
- Manage marketing initiatives, including agency’s website and social media strategy
- Manage public relations efforts, including press releases and media relations
- Serve as a key spokesperson and/or ambassador for the agency with media and at external events as needed and appropriate
- Coordinate various internal company communications/events throughout the year
- Coordinate and manage the acquisition and collection of annual holiday gift donations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in development and fundraising, including at least 2 years in a director/supervisor role
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and social media platforms
- Experience using donor database/CRM
For more information about Turning Point, please visit our website at www.turningpointnj.org. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Human Resources Resources at HR@turningpointnj.org.
Posted April 27, 2021