With the many changes taking place in the behavioral healthcare environment and the reconfiguration of agencies, many staff openings are becoming available, and many individuals are seeking positions. As a result, NJAMHAA has been offering this classified-ad service to both members and nonmembers: A fee for placing the posting and the cost of the communication has been paid for by the individual advertising the position.
Join our AtlantiCare Behavioral Health (ABH) Team. ABH is southeastern New Jersey’s largest provider of mental health, substance use/addiction recovery services, and family care social services. With 17 locations throughout the region, we offer a broad range of services to help individuals and their families.
We will be interviewing for:
Therapists, LSW, LCSW
Therapist, CADC, LCADC
Mental Health Associates
Clinical Case Managers
Various roles within the Violence Prevention Program
Various roles within the Suicide Prevention Program
Various roles within Crisis Mobile Response
Client Service Representatives
Where you work makes a difference.
At AtlantiCare — southeastern New Jersey’s leading healthcare system — we create workplaces that are supportive, rewarding, inclusive and diverse. We believe not only in what we do, but also in each other. Our culture is infused with collaboration. Every member of every team is focused on our mission: to improve the health of our communities, one patient at a time.
AtlantiCare is a large organization with over a 100-year history, nearly 1,000 physicians and more than 100 locations. Yet we maintain a close-knit family feel. We’re stable, forward-thinking and financially strong. We’re known for medical innovation. We’ve earned Magnet® designation for a fourth time and have received recognition from many other national organizations, including the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Join our innovative health system. You’ll work with valued team members who treat each other like family. You’ll have an easier, less stressful commute, yet still be close to major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. You’ll also enjoy southeastern New Jersey’s unique quality of life, with pristine beaches; welcoming neighborhoods; good schools; and excellent shopping, restaurants and activities — plus a very competitive salary, great benefits and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply visit: www.AtlantiCare.org
Contact Jaime Rubini at Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on July 29, 2021
Hackensack Meridian Health’s Blake Recovery Center at Carrier Clinic has been recognized as part of Newsweek’s inaugural list of Best Addiction Treatment Centers. Come and join our team of expertly trained, caring and dedicated professionals at New Jersey's Top Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center!
DIRECTOR OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING SERVICES
Belle Mead, NJ * Full Time
The Director of Substance Abuse Counseling Services is also responsible for the direction, provision, and quality of substance abuse counseling services.
- Monitors and assures patient care is provided in accordance with program expectations for the Blake Recovery Center. Provides clinical supervision and direction for all Substance Abuse Counselors and Interns.
- Acts as a liaison with Admissions staff
- Resolves conflicts that may arise with patients, families and staff in a diplomatic manner
- Understands and adheres to Federal and State laws and regulations; and The Joint Commission standards
- Works with Business Development and Strategic Planning to develop new opportunities to increase revenue or decrease costs for substance abuse services
- Adheres to hospital policies and protocols with respect to personnel requisitions and staffing, payroll, accounts payable and capital requisition processes)
- Maintains standards of behavior as established in the Organizational Ethics and Codes of Conduct Policy
- Meets or exceeds expectations of patients, hospital and staff members, in person or via the telephone in the course of performing assigned accountabilities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- LCADC and CCS
- Master’s degree recognized by NJ Board of Marriage and Family Therapy or Board of Social Work required
- Five years’ experience in addiction services field; two years in a supervisory capacity required
At Hackensack Meridian Health we've developed a suite of team member advantages that we call our "Total Rewards" Program, which includes market competitive salaries, variety of benefits and plans, a collaborative work environment, work/life balance and a wide range of free courses and workshops for professional development. Join our award-winning team today! For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/carrierclinic/#/job/2666
Hackensack Meridian Health
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Posted: July 28, 2021
Care Manager Supervisor
MonmouthCares (//www.monmouthcares.org/) is a progressive non-profit agency providing care
management for children and youth with complex needs. We are part of the Children’s System of Care.
The Care Manager Supervisor will build and lead a high-performing team of Care Managers by carrying out the
• Building partnerships with Children’s System of Care partners, including schools, juvenile justice system,
mental health providers, and DCP&P
• Developing competencies in care management and wraparound principles, and ensuring that all required
duties of care management, as implemented by the Care Managers, are met
• Identifying team members’ strengths and areas for improvement through on-going assessment of
competencies and performance
• Retaining talent through performance coaching, employee engagement, and timely reward & recognition
• Developing high performance teams, motivating, and building trust within and across teams
• Ensuring that every child has a comprehensive Designated Record Set (DRS) and database record, and
that the records are maintained throughout the youth’s enrollment
• Analyzing performance data provided by Quality Improvement Team and making recommendations for
• Providing critical information to Senior Management regarding quality of service delivery and resources
• Serving as liaison to the Contracted Systems Administrator (CSA) on matters directly relating to child and
family services and required approvals
• Serving on-call duty on a rotating basis and ensuring that Care Managers follow After-Hour policies and
procedures for 24-hour emergency coverage for MonmouthCares
• Technology savvy and proficient in MS Office and Outlook
• Strategic thinking, performance management, communication, engagement, planning, organizing, time
management, facilitation, team building, crisis management, supervision, coaching, advocacy, change
management, problem solving, root cause analysis, and conflict management.
• Review of clinical evaluations
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/Portuguese) highly desirable
• Master’s degree in social work, psychology or counseling
• LCSW or LPC required (or in process for clinical licensure)
Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge in any of the following disciplines: child & adolescent development, child welfare system,
juvenile justice, special education, human behavior and psychology, mental health
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with children who have complex needs
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Children’s System of Care
• Minimum 2 years of supervisor experience in one of the following fields: children’s mental health, child
welfare, juvenile justice, special education, developmental disabilities, human services, behavioral health
• Knowledge and experience in Wraparound preferred
MonmouthCares is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested and qualified, please send resume and
cover letter to: Joan Aresco, SPHR, SCP HR Generalist, MonmouthCares email@example.com
Posted July 7, 2021