With the many changes taking place in the behavioral healthcare environment and the reconfiguration of agencies, many staff openings are becoming available, and many individuals are seeking positions. As a result, NJAMHAA has been offering this classified-ad service to both members and nonmembers: A fee for placing the posting and the cost of the communication has been paid for by the individual advertising the position.
Vice President, Community Mental Health Services for Youth & Families
Leading, regional behavioral health service provider is seeking a Vice President of Community Mental Health Services for Youth and Families
This position reports to the CEO and is part of the Administrative Team.
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in social work, psychology or related field and LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or psychology license
• Minimum of five years’ experience in managing mental health programs which focus on children, youth and families;
• Experience in a behavioral healthcare setting providing direct services to children, youth and families;
• Strong familiarity with managing services in a Fee For Service funding environment;
• Proficiency in developing and managing budgets, reviewing financial reports and utilizing data to manage service delivery
The Vice President of Community Mental Health Services for Youth and Families provides clinical, fiscal and administrative leadership to all programs in the youth and families mental health continuum of care, including: Prevention First, School Based Youth Services Programs, Children’s Mobile Response, Family Visitation, Healthy Families and the Preferred Center for Children & Families.
Submit a cover letter and resume by Monday, April 3, 2017 to email@example.com or fax to 732.785.3296.
Preferred Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted March 27, 2017
Manager of Emergency Services Operations Position Open at Rescue Mission of Trenton
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, the Manager of Emergency Services Operations oversees and coordinates the emergency services operations of the Rescue Mission, including the daily emergency shelter and day center. The Manager of Emergency Services Operations is responsible for the operations of facilities and programs in accordance with Rescue Mission policies, procedures and guidelines and applicable state regulations.
Qualifications for Position
Education : Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required
Experience : Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience.
Skills and Abilities : Active listening, monitoring, social perceptiveness, critical thinking, negotiation, time management, persuasion, service orientation, oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension, reasoning and written expression
Other Requirements: Valid driver’s license.
Job Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Oversight of client services
• Ensures services and facilities are consistent with organizational philosophy, policies and procedures
• Enacts contingency plans as need; escalates and directs activities during system problems, disasters, etc.
• Identifies potential problems, troubleshoots and escalates issues to management
• Participates in analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements
• Tours physical facility to ensure safe environment for staff, clients, residents, and visitors
• Ensures that required data entry is recorded timely and correctly
Staff Supervision and Development
• Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the Emergency Shelter Associates
• Oversees facility orientation for new staff on Emergency Services policies and procedures
• Effectively communicates with staff to resolve problems
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conductive of maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
The Rescue Mission the Trenton is a EOE/AA employer.
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Emergency Services Manager in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Posted February 27, 2017